Removes acne, moles, freckles, tattoos, and dark spots!
What is difference between Blue light picosecond pen and Red light picosecond pen?
- The power and effect of blue light picosecond pen is more stronger, it needs more professional operation, you have to wear the goggles when you use the blue one.
- The blue laser pen has 9 output mode, different output frequency and wavelength. While the red laser pen has 3 output mode, continuous output, Interval 1-3 seconds output and Interval 5-7 seconds output.
- We suggest to use red pen continuous output mode to remove tattoo.
- We suggest to use blue pen to remove spot, mole and freckle and etc.
- Professional picosecond laser pen, suitable for home, and beauty salons
- 2000000 Rounds Laser Emission Times
- LCD display
- Use for whitening, or for removing freckles, acne marks, scars, moles, warts, and so on.
- Powerful and rapid energy breaks up dark pigment directly
- Does not cause any damage to skin tissue
- Fewer treatment times, better treatment effects
1. Tattoo removal (Black and Blue Color)
2. Mole removal
3. Dark Spot/ Freckle/ Pigment removal
4. Eyebrow micro blading Cleaning
5. Acne Mark Removal
1. Efficient - The laser beam can effectively resolve melanin into fine particles, so as to promote skin metabolism and reduce melanin deposits.
2. Faster - Faster laser beam and more focused laser energy to clean and remove long-standing melanin problems.
3. Effective - More powerful laser beam, cause no damages to skin tissues and clean more comprehensively.
4. Comprehensive - Reduce freckles and dark spots, refine skin from within way.
5. Safer - No damages and hurts to skin tissues, safe to use.
ACHIEVE DREAM 5-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal®
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Help when you need it. We got you!
- Tracking number for every order
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.